Everyone has a unique story
Branch Discoveries can help with your family stories.
• Do you want to learn more about your family, their history, and their stories?
• Are you confused by all the results found on a family history website?
• Do you need assistance reviewing a document?
• Do you want someone to review your research and make recommendations or confirm your findings?
• Are you interested in applying to a lineage society?
• Do you need a handwritten document or family audio file transcribed?
Why Branch Discoveries?
Melissa Tennant Rzepczynski has 20+ years of genealogical research experience, most recently the past 15 years at the Genealogy Center at the Allen County Public Library in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the second largest genealogical collection in the country. She has assisted family historians who are interested in learning more about genealogy; advanced researchers who needed recommendations on resources to consider; and has written and presented in-depth research consultations on complex brick walls to a variety of people. She has presented programs at RootsTech, the Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS) Conference, and the Midwest African American Genealogy Institute (MAAGI). Melissa has experience in researching at repositories, courthouses, and online, as well as a familiarity with the documents and resources and how to properly analyze them.
Branch Discoveries has ready access to such research facilities as the Genealogy Center at the Allen County Public Library, the Archives of Michigan, and the Library of Michigan, and being located near the Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio state borders, is willing to search repositories and courthouses in the surrounding areas.